See how to create Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) profile online for FREE! You need to create a profile on the UTME E-facility portal before you can be able to access the portal and carried out some certain stuffs.
Actions such as, printing of UTME result slip, admission letter printing, correction of data, direct entry registration, checking JAMB result, Jamb/admission regularization etc, can be carried out via the JAMB profile.
Recommended: JAMB 2020/2021 Form is now on sale.
How to Create JAMB Profile
Creating of JAMB profile is free and interested persons can do it themselves without the need of paying a business center operator to do. Just follow the simple steps below to complete it.
- Go to Jamb official portal at: http://www.jamb.org.ng/efacility/ValidateeMail
- Enter the needed information in the space provided.
- Clicking on ‘Verify e-Mail‘ button means that yours is ready.
Note: You will receive verification mail from JAMB, click on it to activate your account.
Important: Please save your e-mail and password as you will need to access your profile in case you forgot it.
See also: JAMB Cut off Marks for Polytechnics
How to create jamb profile for regularization
The complete guideline for creating a JAMB Profile for the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board, JAMB Regularization for candidates with NO JAMB REGISTRATION NUMBER can be found below:
Note: JAMB Late Application Fee (also known as ‘regularization’) is Ten thousand naira (N10,000.00) only.
Click Here for full procedure.
How to Create JAMB Profile with Your Mobile Phone VIA SMS
If you want to create your JAMB Profile via SMS, follow the procedure below;
- Send your Surname, First Name & Middle Name (where applicable). The maximum characters is 38 + 2 spaces between names = 40 characters in all to JAMB short code of 55019 (i.e. Akpan Abiodun Emeka to 55019)
- One phone number (telephone number) can be used by one candidate only.
- A confirmation code of 10 characters is received by the candidate on the same mobile number which will be used to procure the e-PIN.
Profile Self Help in Case of Mistake/Loss
In the process of sending your name to JAMB and you made a mistake, you can correct it by following the steps as outlined below;
- Resend a text message (from the registered telephone number) “CORRECT Surname First name Middlename” to 55019
What to do if you loss JAMB Confirmation Code
- To retrieve a lost confirmation code, resend a text message (from the registered mobile number) “RESEND” to 55019.
Thank you and do not forget to click the Twitter, G+, Facebook and Pinterest buttons to share this news with your friends and followers.