We want to use this medium to announce to the general public that the Authorities of the Federal Polytechnic, Ede, Osun State has released the departmental cut-off marks for the 2019/2020 admission exercise. Federal Polytechnic, Ede, EDEPOLY cut-off mark for the 2019/2020 academic session admission exercise has been announced.
The management of the Federal Polytechnic Ede, Osun State has announced the Departmental cut off mark for admission into the poly for the 2019/2020 Academic Session.
Ede Poly Cut-Off Marks For JAMB
UTME Cut-Off Marks:
To be eligible to participate in Federal Polytechnic, Ede post UTME screening exercise, you must have scored 140 and above in the last Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME).
Federal Poly Ede Departmental Cut off Mark
See also: Ede Poly Cut off mark Updating
- ACCOUNTANCY 47%
- ARCHITECTURE 38%
- BUILDING TECHNOLOGY 36%
- BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION AND MANAGEMENT 48%
- BANKING AND FINANCE 42%
- CIVIL ENGINEERING 40%
- COMPUTER ENGINEERING 40%
- COMPUTER SCIENCE 43%
- ELECTRICAL AND ELECTRONICS 41%
- ESTATE MANAGEMENT 38.13%
- GEOLOGY 27.75%
- HOSPITALITY MANAGEMENT 37%
- LIBRARY AND INFORMATION SCIENCE(L.I.S). 44%
- MECHANICAL ENGINEERING 42%
- NUTRITION AND DIETETICS 42%
- OFFICE TECHNOLOGY AND MANAGEMENT 40%
- QUANTITY SURVEYING 39%
- SCIENCE LABORATORY AND TECHNOLOGY(S.L.T) 47%
- MATHEMATICS AND STATISTICS 26.88%
- SURVEYING AND GEO-INFORMATICS 40%
- TOURISM AND MANAGEMENT 33%
- MARKETING 37%
- HOLTICULTURE 35%
- FASHION AND DESIGN TEXTILE 32.50%
Only the candidates that meet the required score may be considered for admission.