The Ekiti State University, EKSU Post UTME/ Direct Entry Screening form for the 2019/2020 academic session is now on sale.
The management of Ekiti State University (EKSU) is using this medium to invite interested persons for admission into the undergraduate programmes for the 2019/2020 academic session.
Requirements For EKSU Screening (Eligibility)
- Candidates applying into a degree programme of the university must score at least 180 and above in the 2019 UTME and must have selected Ekiti State University (EKSU) as their first choice of Institution in their 2019 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination registration exercise.
- The Admission window is also open for Candidates who did not choose EKSU and are willing to change to the University.
- Candidates registering for the exercise must possess five (5) credit passes at not more than two sitting in relevant O/level subjects.
- Eligibility for Direct entry candidates is that they must have a minimum of lower credit.
Post UTME candidates are required to pay the sum of Two thousand naira (N2,000.00) only non-refundable as the screening fee.
How to Apply for EKSU Post UTME Screening
– Visit the EKSU Post UTME Registration Portal via www.eksueportal.eksu.edu.ng.
– Fill in the required form to register on EKSU portal.
– Login with your username and password and Select 2019/2020 PUTME application, which require that you supply Jamb Registration Number.
– Review your details and click ‘make payment., this will redirect you to the EKSU online payment platform. Select your card type (e.g. Master Card. VISA. VERVE etc.). Enter your debit/ATM card details. Click ‘Pay’ and wait while you are redirected back to the portal, print your receipt and proceed with your registration.
-After successful payment, click ‘proceed’ to fill in the required details on screening form and attach your recent colour passport photograph in JPEG format only.
– Detailed results from at most two of the following examinations. SSCE, NECO and NABTEB should be provided.
When Is EKSU Post UTME Screening Date?
The screening date and time would be obtained on the printout.
– Any candidates who fails to participate in the screening will not be considered for admission into the university.
EKSU Post-UTME Form Closing Date
All Purchase of forms must meet the deadline for the registration 31st August 2019. We strongly recommend you apply as soon as you can. Don’t wait for deadline.
Recommended: UNILORIN Post-UTME Form is out