The Federal College of Education (Technical) Umunze has officially released FCET Umunze Degree Admission List for the 2019/2020 academic session . See how to check your status below:
Here is to inform all the candidates that took part in the Federal College of Education (Technical), FCET, Umunze, Anambra State Degree programmes (in affiliation with Nnamdi Azikiwe University, UNIZIK, Awka, Anambra State) 2019/2020 admission screening exercise that they can now check their admission status online.
The under-listed candidates have been offered Provisional Admission into the Federal College of Education (Technical), FCET, Umunze, Anambra Degree programmes for the 2019/2020 academic session. View the UTME/DIRECT ENTRY provisional admission list in PDF format, another list is anticipated in the next few days:
How to Check FCET Umunze Degree Admission List
Check FCET Umunze Direct Admission List
The Candidates are hereby invited to the College with the following documents for processing of the admission:
- Original/Photocopies of all acclaimed certificate
- Online O’Level result Printout/Certificate
- JAMB result slip
- Local Government Identification letter
- 4 recent passport photographs
- Baptismal card or Birth Certificate
Candidates should also ensure that they have uploaded their WAEC/NECO/NABTEB results to JAMB.
Candidates whose names appeared on the list and flagged Approved should visit any cyber café and login into their JAMB account on the JAMB website and click on the 2019 CAPS to accept the admission by clicking the Accept button. See the procedure below.
Thereafter print the JAMB admission letter, then proceed with the online registration process.
Subsequently report at the College Degree Unit for documentation
CRUCIAL NOTICE: All others that scored up to 30% in the UNIZIK Post UTME are qualified to seek admission into our College. Ensure you chose our College as your first institution of choice and have successfully uploaded your O’level result(s).
How to Accept Your Admission on JAMB CAPS
- First visit the JAMB portal at http://www.jamb.org.ng/efacility/.
- Login with your registered email address and password to access your dashboard.
- Once you have logged in you will see a welcome notice.
- Just move down on the page you will see “Check 2019 UTME/DE Admission Status on CAPS”.
- Click on this “Check 2018 UTME/DE Admission Status on CAPS”.
- You will be redirected to the JAMB CAPS page
- After clicking on “Check 2019 UTME/DE Admission Status on CAPS”, you will see a page showing your JAMB details.
- Here, you should also see your JAMB admission status.
- If you have been given admission, you can now go ahead to accept or reject the admission. This is an important step as it allows the school ascertain that you accept the offer of admission.