The Authorities of Imo State University, has commenced the sales of IMSU supplementary form for candidates not yet offered admission for the 2018/2019 academic session.
We are delighted to use this medium to inform all the students that took part in the Imo State University (IMSU) 2018/2019 academic year post unified tertiary matriculation examination (UTME) screening exercise but are yet to be admitted that the authorities of the institution is inviting them to apply for the supplementary admission.
IMSU Supplementary Admission Available Slots
- Agric Economics and Extension
- Agric Engineering
- Animal Science and fishery
- Chemistry/Industrial Chemistry
- Crop Science and Biotechnology
- Education Agriculture
- Education Igbo
- Education Physics
- Education Religion
- Education/ Accountancy
- Estate Management
- Fine and Applied Arts
- Food Science and Technology
- Geography and Environmental Management
- Hospitality and Tourism Management
- Igbo Linguistics
- Industrial Mathematics/Mathematics
- Industrial Microbiology/Microbiology
- Industrial Physics/Physics
- Insurance and Actuarial Science
- Quantity Surveying
- Religious Studies
- Soil Science
- Surveying and Geo-informatics
- Theatre Arts
- Urban and Regional Planning
Below Are Steps On How to Apply for IMSU Supplementary Admission
Interested candidates are requested to adhere to the following procedure, thus:
- Step 1) Go to http://126.96.36.199/IMSU/Modules/Applications/Supplementary/SupplementaryForm.aspx.
- Step 2) Enter your JAMB registration number in the required field and click on Submit.
- Step 3) Generate an Invoice
- Step 4) Take the Profile Slip to one of the designated banks (IMSU Microfinance Bank, First Bank, Imo State Microfinance Bank, UBA, FCMB, Fidelity Bank, Zenith Bank). Pay the sum of (Ten Thousand Naira) N10,000 and collect confirmation PIN.
- Step 5) Log on to the Imo State University Website to complete the Registration and collect print out.
CRUCIAL NOTICE:Candidates who did not participate in the 2018/2019 Post-UTME Exercise are not eligible for the supplementary application.
Application date ends on or Before: Monday, 29th October, 2018.