Latest Update: JAMB 2020/2021 Registration Form is not on Sale Yet. We will inform you the moment it is out.
The Joint Admission and Matriculation Board, JAMB Registration 2020 Process has commenced. For complete requirements and how to successfully register for the 2020 UTME. Every candidate must have obtained his/her JAMB ePin, this is one of the requirements at the Accredited CBT Centres. *Please scroll down for the registration guideline).
You might be asking: when is jamb Registration for 2020/2021 starting? when is jamb form 2020 coming out? is jamb form out for 2020? Well, here we go, the form is NOT out. But, we advised all applicants to thoroughly read this article to get good understanding before UTME Registration begins around December, 2019.
Before visiting any of the Accredited CBT Centres to register for the 2019 UTME, you must have obtained your ePin. Without the e-PINs, the CBT Centre will not attend to you. Please take time out to read this information before proceeding to any of the approved JAMB CBT centres across Nigeria.
How to Purchase JAMB e-PIN
See the below image on how to buy e-pin to register for the 2020 UTME
After making payment & obtaining the e-PIN, the candidate would proceed to any of the approved Computer-Based Test (CBT) Centres to complete his/her registration. The ePIN would have been delivered directly to the registered phone number used to create your profile code.
The candidate will present the e-PIN at any of the JAMB accredited CBT Center for validation and completion of the 2020 UTME. Applicants are expected to pay NOT more than N700.00 (Seven hundred naira) as Service Charge to the CBT Centre.
Once payment has been made to the accredited CBT Centre, such candidate is expected to provide the following documents/items:
- Biodata: Date of Birth, Nationality, LG/State of origin, Gender, e-mail address, telephone
- Choice of institutions & programmes (Disciplines)
- Qualification with grades/dates, if not Awaiting Result
- UTME subjects & Choice of Examination town for;
- ♦Mock examination (optional)
- ♦Examination for UTME (actual examination)
A 2020 JAMB template that you can fill with parents & guardians, before heading to the CBT Centre, will be provided to you right here on Guide2Nigeria.com when the form is available on the 10th January, 2019.
Also, please while heading to the JAMB CBT Centre to register for the examination, candidates are advised to peruse the 2020 JAMB Brochure, to confirm the courses they intend to study, requirements and schools that offer such courses, to avoid making mistakes that could halt your admission.
Note: While at the CBT Centre, you would be required to;
- Do picture capture (no scanning of passport photography)
- Do Biometric enrollment (10 fingers)
- Review entries & confirm correctness
- Print Registration Slip only by USING BIOMETRIC AUTHENTICATION to confirm valid finger-print (UTME+DE)
- Collect reading text & CD
WARNING: There will be no offline registration for the JAMB 2020 Registration, as all accredited CBT Centres have been empowered for real time online registration.
Please note that you would be able to Upload your O’level and A’level results at the CBT Centre. This will be done by the candidate at the JAMB Portal.
How to Register for JAMB 2020 in 5 Easy Steps
The Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) has commenced the sale of registration forms for the 2019 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME).
The information was published on the verified Twitter handle of the JAMB examinations body, @JAMBHQ. You can follow the steps below to register for the examination.
Please note: No candidate should proceed to any JAMB Approved CBT centre without first creating a profile. (see how to create a profile below)
1. Candidates can create a profile by sending their name (Surname, First-name, and Middle-name) via SMS to this code: 55019.
3. After which a 10 digit profile code would be sent to their mobile number.
4. This code will then be used to purchase the application document at the point of purchase (Banks, MMOs, MFBs, USSD Partners etc).
5. A form e-pin would then be sent to the candidate via SMS.
See the attached .pdf document for the full details.
Advise: All the candidates are expected to register for the examination before the closing date.