Latest Update: The Screening exercise for the Direct Entry Applicants of Michael Okpara University of Agriculture Umudike (MOUAU) has been scheduled to hold on Thursday 26th September 2019.
The information reaching us now is that the Authorities Michael Okpara University of Agriculture, Umudike (MOUAU) invites eligible candidates to its 2019/2020 academic session screening exercise for DIRECT ENTRY candidates.
Candidates are expected to register online for the Michael Okpara University of Agriculture (MOUAU) Direct Entry Admission screening for the 2019/2020 Academic Session.
Eligible For MOUAU Direct Entry Screening
- All candidates who applied to Michael Okpara University of Agriculture, Umudike for the Direct entry admission are eligible.
How to Apply For MOUAU Direct Entry Screening
To register, candidates must proceed as follows:
- Candidates are to visit the University Website at www.mouau.edu.ng
- Click on the 2019/2020 Direct Entry Admission Screening Banner
- Enter a valid email address for record purposes
- Input JAMB Registration number. This leads you to the Remita payment platform where an RRR number is generated with which payment of N2000.00 will be made. Payment can be done by debit/credit card or by taking your RRR number to any bank nationwide and depositing cash. Note: transaction charges apply
- Return to the site to continue registration. P.S: If you encounter any challenges after payments, kindly contact the University Portal Office.
- Register by filling an online Application form and selecting proposed Department and other requisite details. KINDLY REGISTER IN DEPARTMENT APPLIED FOR IN JAMB.
- Candidates are required to fetch their O’level results by inputing in the required field for WAEC/NECO/NABTEB/TC II Exam number, Type of Exam, Year of Exam, O’levels Exam Scratch card details (PIN and Serial Number on the card). Note only details on cards not used not up five times are valid.
- Ensure that the correct result/ results have been fetched before clicking on the submit menu.
- NOTE: Some fields are prefilled and cannot be changed
- Fill the form, submit and take printout after executing the Submit button. System sends a copy of submitted form to your email for records.
MOUAU Direct Entry Screening Examination Date:
- The screening exercise has been scheduled to hold on Thursday 26th September, 2019.
MOUAU Direct Entry Screening REQUIREMENTS:
Come with the followings;
- Printout of filled form as this contains candidate’s unique Direct entry Admission. Screening number as an evidence that candidate has registered for the Direct Entry Admission Screening.
- One coloured copy of your JAMB photo page
- Originals of WAEC/NECO/NABTEB/TC II certificates.
- Original copies of A’ levels/ Diploma / NCE/Degree certificates or evidence of same for sighting.
- Statement of result indicating CGPA obtained, if available.
- Candidates are to ensure that registration details provided conform with information on certificates presented for the screening.
WE WISH YOU ALL SUCCESS!!!
RECOMMENDED: OSCOTECH DPT ND & HND Admission Form