The names of candidates who are offered provisional admission into the University of Ilorin (UNILORIN) for the 2019/2020 Academic Session has been released.
This is to inform all the candidates who select the University of Ilorin as their choice in the 2019 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and participated in the screening exercise that the admission list of admitted candidates has been released for the 2019/2020 academic session.
Read also: Check UNILORIN Post-UTME Result
How to Check UNLORIN Admission List
- Go to the admission checking portal at https://uilugportal.unilorin.edu.ng/putme_login.php.
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number & Surname in the required fields and login
- Click on Check Admission Status link to confirm your UNILORIN admission status.
Check University of Ilorin Admission List on JAMB Portal
You can also check UNILORIN Undergraduate admission list on the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) by following the steps outlined below
- Go to jamb portal at: https://jamb.org.ng/efacility/
- Login to your Jamb profile with your Username & Password.
- Scroll down and click on the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Examination year and Enter your Registration number in the required fields.
- Click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to view your admission status.
Note: All those whose names appeared on the admission list are advised to visit JAMB CAPS portal to either “Reject” or “Accept” the offer of admission.
Read also: University of Ilorin Cut off marks.