The University of Ilorin, UNILORIN Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and Direct Entry screening form for the 2019/2020 academic session is now available online. See how to purchase UNILORIN Post utme form online.
The management of the University of Ilorin (UNILORIN) is using this medium to inform all the candidates who applied for admission into the institution for the 2019/2020 academic session, that the screening form is now on sale.
Update: UNILORIN Cut Off Mark for all courses, 2019/2020 admission exercise is out.
Only applicants who applied through the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) for the 2019/20 UTME Admission and chose the University of Ilorin as First Choice and scored 180 and above are eligible for the Screening Exercise.
Recommended: UNILORIN Admission List 2019/2020 is out
How to Obtain UNILORIN Post UTME Form
CLICK HERE to go to the official portal of UNILORIN and when the page opens up, click on 2019/2020 Pre-Admission Screening Procedure.
All applicants are advised to click on Pre-Admission Screening Instructions and carefully read the Registration Instructions before proceeding. (Click Here to read the instructions).
Before proceeding; please take note of the following;
- Make sure you have valid and active e-mail address and phone number.
- On the Admission Menu displayed on the left-hand side, click Pre-Admission Screening Registration.
- Fill in the require details as required on the displayed fields.
How much is UNILORIN Screening Form?
The actual registration fee for each candidate is N2,000 (two thousand naira) only, excluding bank charges.
- Candidates should click on the Get Details button for your JAMB information; and
- Click on Make Payment link to go to Remita platform. Note: UTME Candidates who are qualified for the courses originally chosen can proceed to make payment by supplying the required information. However, UTME Candidates who are not qualified for the course originally chosen are advised to change their course as indicated on the payment page.
- Make Payment
- Select your ATM card type (example: Visa or Master Card)
- Enter your Card Number
- Enter Card Expiry Date and the card CVV2 (the 3 digits on the reverse side of the card and lastly enter your card pin; and
- Click on Pay.
- Upon successful payment, Click on Pre-Admission Screening Login
- Click on Continue Registration Link on the left hand side
- Fill in your other bio-data and necessary details truthfully on the webpage. All candidates should upload their Passports Photograph by clicking on Browse button and select your picture. Your Passport Photograph must not be more than 25KB.
PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH SPECIFICATION
- The acceptable format is JPEG.
- The picture must be digital passport photograph.
- The Resolution must be at least 200 DPI.
- The dimension should not be less than 600 × 600 pixels.
- Each photograph should capture the head and top of the shoulders so that the face takes up to 70-80% of the photograph.
- Show the eyes looking directly at the camera.
- Show skin tone naturally.
- Have a uniform red background.
- Maximum of 25KB.
- On completion of bio-data. click on Next Step button then click OK on the message dialog box.
- For Direct Entry (DE) candidates;
- Direct Entry candidates are required to select their Highest Academic Qualification(s) from the drop-down and click on Save. On the dialog box click OK;
- To add more Higher Academic Qualifications click on qualifications drop-down to select your additional qualifications, click on save; and
- Click on Next Step.
- All candidates (UTME and DE) are required to supply their O’ level (O/L) details as follows:
- Pick Number of sitting(s) by clicking on the drop-down button
- Enter all the required O’ level (O/L) details; Pick as applicable in your result; and
- Click on Submit button then click OK on the message dialog box.
- Falsification of result will lead to automatic disqualification at any stage.
- Click Scheduling Tab. All candidates must select a screening centre from the drop-down menu. Note that an alert will be immediately sent to your e-mail provided in your bio-data.
- Click Print Tab to print out the following:
- Pre-Admission Screening Registration form;
- Scheduling Slip; and
- Payment Receipt.
Please note: (Do not Refresh your browser while the process is going on to avoid multiple deductions from your account. If nothing is displayed after 10 minutes, close the browser and restart again).
- All candidates are expected to be at the screening centre an hour before their scheduled time with the above printouts and be decently dressed inline with the University of Ilorin Dress Code.
- You are to also upload your O/Level results on the JAMB CAPS.
- The result of PUTME will not be released until 25th of August, 2019.
- Ensure to visit the Unilorin Portal on the 15th of August, 2019 to confirm your entries.
UNILORIN Screening Date
The University of Ilorin post UTME screening date for 2019/2020 academic session shall be announced shortly. Please bookmark this page and check again in a few weeks time.
Note: All candidates are expected to be at the screening centre an hour before their scheduled time with the above printouts and be decently dressed inline with the University of Ilorin Dress Code.
For further enquiries on UNILORIN Post UTME registration, send an e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
UNILORIN Post-UTME Form Closing Date
The sale and submission of university of ilorin, Unilorin post utme screening form is Thursday, 25th July, 2019.
Update: UNILORIN Post-UTME Result out