The third round UNIPORT supplementary form (i.e. change of course for prospective undergraduate candidates) of the University of Port Harcourt (UNIPORT) for the 2019/2020 academic session is now available for sale.
First choice candidates who scored 120 and above in the Post UTME Screening Exercise for admission into the University of Port Harcourt in the 2019/2020 Academic session; who may not be admitted in their first choice departments, can apply for supplementary admission into other programmes in the University.
- Candidates must possess a minimum score of 180 in the 2019 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and a minimum of 120 in the University’s 2019/2020 Post UTME Screening.
- Candidates must possess the relevant O’level credit passes in accordance with the University’s Entry Requirements before applying for the supplementary admission. Candidates should ensure their O’level subjects are uploaded on the JAMB website.
- Application is online. Candidates should login to the University website www.uniport.edu.ng for the Supplementary Admission Application Procedure.
The under-listed Faculties and programmes are available for students to seek for supplementary admission:
|Early Childhood & Primary Education|
|English Language, Mathematics and any other two||Five O/Level Credits in|
(a) English Language
(c) Any other three subjects from Social Studies, Integrated Science, Computer Science, French, Government, Commerce and Fine Art
- Candidates are to note that the University will not entertain any case of change of course after publication of Supplementary Admission List.
- Inconsistency in name will not be acceptable to the University and may lead to disqualification of affected candidates. Candidates’ names on their O’Level Certificates, UTME results and other registration documents must be the same.
- Candidates must be sixteen (16) years of age or above by October, 2019 to be eligible for admission.
- Successful candidates will be required to click on transfer approval in jamb website (CAPS) and accept change of department to enable processing of admission.
All candidates are advised to regularly check their admission status on jamb website (CAPS) and accept the admission offer to enable completion of the admission process.
Application for the Supplementary Admission will close on Thursday, 25th October, 2019.