University of Uyo, UNIUYO basic studies supplementary admission lists I, II and III for the 2019/2020 academic session are out. UNIUYO Basic Studies Admission list is out
The information reaching our desk is that the Management of the University of Uyo (UNIUYO) have released the Basic Studies supplementary admission lists for the 2019/2020 academic session.
UNIUYO Basic Studies supplementary admission list contains the names of candidates offered provisional admission for the 2019/2020 academic session.
Check UNIUYO Basic Studies Supplementary Admission List – 3rd Batch.
NOTE: To access UNIUYO Basic Studies Supplementary admission list I. You will however need a device that is capable of opening PDF file to access it.
Candidates for the Basic Studies programme whose names appear on the admission list above are required to do the following:
A. Pay acceptance fee of fifteen thousand naira (N15,000.00)
Procedure for Acceptance Fee Payment:
And then follows the steps below:
- Then candidate selects PAY ACCEPTANCE LINK, enters his/her Registration Number (Same as the one on the Admission List).
- The candidate clicks on PAY NOW Button to make payment
- Payment can be made Online or at Bank Branch via Remita Platform
- The candidate exchanges his/her e-receipt for the University official receipt in the cash office on Ediene Abak, Campus
B. FROM MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 4, 2017: The candidate should present himself/herself at the Directorate of Pre-Degree Studies, Ime Umana campus at Ediene Abak for screening and Registration with the originals and photocopies of the following documents:
- Acceptance fee receipt
- SSCE/WAEC/NECO or GCE/’O’ Level results (Cases of awaiting results will NOT be considered)
- Certificate of Local Government Area of Origin
- Birth Certificate/Age Declaration
- Letter of introduction from a responsible member of his/her community, addressed to The Registrar, University of Uyo, Uyo
- Each candidate will be issued with the Authority to Pay slip, with which he/she takes to pay school fees
- Upon successful screening, each candidate will be expected to pay school fees to be eligible to join lectures
- Female students in the Basic Studies programme will have to pay school fees to qualify to be allocated a bed space in the new hostel.