University of Uyo, UNIUYO Basic Studies to Degree (200 Level) Admission List for 2019/2020 Academic Session is out
The management of University of Uyo,(UNIUYO) has released names of candidates offered provisional into its various Degree Programmes (200L) for the 2019/2020 academic session.
*Candidates given provisional admission names have been Successfully Uploaded Online – Download in PDF Below;
UNIUYO Basic Studies to Degree (200 Level) Admission List
The University of Uyo Basic Studies Placement Lists 2019 has been published on the university website and you can view the Merit and Supplementary List from the attachments below.
Important Information for the Students of the 2019/2020 Basic Studies Programme
Above is the list of placement according to eligibility as well as quota for each programme/course. However, please, note the following:
1. As a former student of the Basic Studies programme, you have the obligation of undergoing clearance at the Directorate before you qualify for admission to any undergraduate programme in the University of Uyo.
2. If you passed in TWO subjects, you have been placed in a programme/course.
3. You may have been found unqualified for placement in your course of choice, but depending on your points, you have been placed in another programme/course.
4. You are, therefore, advised to go through the templates carefully and find where you have been placed.
5. By this placement, you are to comply with the guidelines on screening and registration in your respective faculties when the 2019/2020 session commences in the University.
6. If you were a student of Medicine & Surgery or Pharmacy, and you took and passed the year one GST courses during the Basic Studies year, then you are entitled to waivers, whether or not you are admitted for Medicine & Surgery or Pharmacy. But you have to apply duly. Waivers are not automatically granted. You have to obtain information on this matter from your Faculty Officers as you will complete your course registration forms.
7. No faculty Officer will screen any post-Basic Studies student who does not present his/her duly signed clearance form from the Directorate.